Sunday 3 March 2013

Previous Quilling Works

Today I want to share with you some of my quilling works I've done previously. Most of them were made by using self-cut paper of 5mm width, so they look quite thick. 

Sunflower
This one is the first quilling I made since I began my second year in university. Very simple, just some teardrop shapes of yellow and cream paper (I combined both paper) and black tight coils for the center.

Simple flower
I made this one just to use up the excess paper from the sunflower quilling. I made teardrop shape also, but I bent the end of the paper coil. For the leaves, I used comb technique.

Husking flower
This was my first attempt at husking technique. I use simple coils for the leaves.

Orchid
One of my favorite works :) Two toned petals.My mom like it too. I also used comb technique for the leaves. (excuse the flower-leaves placement)

Malaysian flower
My second attempt at Malaysian flower. This technique is very interesting to try on, and the outcome looks really nice. Again, I used comb technique for the leaves. Will try it to make flower petals later.

Oranges
This was inspired by a picture I found in the internet. I applied glue on them to make them hard. The bottom one was made a week before the top one haha. I added the top one much later, got something bugged me a lot last week (which is why the bottom one looked ugly compared to the top one. Just look at the coils! Not smooth at all)

That's all I have for now. Surely will make more in the future :D

No comments:

Post a Comment