Friday 2 January 2015

Quilling Box Pop Up Card

This is my first attempt at making box pop up card. I saw this type of card from Miss Azlina's blog . My friends asked me to make a card for our supervisor for final year project, so I thought to give this card a try. I searched on how to make the box card, and I was actually surprised at how easy it is! Here are the pictures on the making of my first box pop up card.

The inside of the box. I used A4 size card for the box.

The outside of the box.

The inside of petals for husking flower.

The finished quilled flowers.

Closer look. I made Malaysian flowers, husking flower, some basic shaped flowers, and a butterfly. The butterfly was actually supposed to be a flower but I was too tired already at that time ><

After assembling the quilling parts.

How the card look when it's closed.

Here is the complete look. I added our names and some sticker embellishments. (Picture credit to Syahirah)
I am very happy with the outcome! We had a makan-makan with our supervisor and gave this to her. I am really glad our supervisor likes it. 

Thanks for reading :)

P/S: I was thinking on making a business for quilling crafts. Anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment