Friday 2 January 2015

Previous Quilling Works #2 - 2012 Quilling Works

I haven't updated this blog for an entire year!!! From my third year of studies it was really hectic, up until now. I am currently a final year student, struggling to study for final exam next week. Nothing much to say in this post. These are the quilling I made back in 2012, the year I started doing this craft. Enjoy the pictures! (excuse the not-so-good-looking ones, I'm still learning ><)

Here is my first quilling. The colored papers are actually from sticky notes.
First attempt at typography. D is my initial.
First attempt at husking techniques. No combs used. Just estimated the length of each loops.

First attempt at full piece. This is one of my personal favorites.



 That's all for this post. I'll post pics of my quilling works in 2014 in next posts. Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment